Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Birding is Fun

December 24, 2013

I am linking up with Wild Bird Wednesday and Nature Notes


 Merry Christmas everyone...Have a safe and happy holiday!!!!

Today my post for December is up click here for my  BIRDING IS FUN   I would love if you could visit me there. Just click on the link above.






If you visit my BIRDING IS FUN  I have posted a Birding in Curacao trip report.

As always, I hope you enjoy my post and thanks for visiting my blog. I always appreciate your comments.

Join in and post your birdies and to see more beautiful and wonderful bird photos please visit:
 Stewart's Wild Bird Wednesday and Michelle's  Nature Notes.  Thanks to our host Michelle our host Stewart.  Happy Birding and have a wonderful week!

16 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Eileen...including all your fine feathered friends!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry, Merry Christmas Eileen . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. FELIZ NATAL!!beijos,tudo de bom,chica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flying as swiftly as i can without wings of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll shoot over!!

    marry christmas eileen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Eileen and I love your header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Eileen!!!What a great post!!!!I really enjoyed seeing all those colorful birds!!!Great shots!!!!The sunset is breathtaking!!!Merry Christmas to you and your family!!Enjoy your holidays!!!Hugs!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  9. All Good wishes for Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. Greetings from Jean XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very Merry Christmas !
    May the New year 2014 be a wonderful year for you.
    Myriam :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Off to check out your post! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Eileen,

    Wishing you and your family a magical Christmas filled with love and laughter. Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year. Thank you for sharing your lovely bird photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas to you and your family Eileen! Looking forward to all you wonderful bird photos in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hoping you had a very nice Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christmas blessings to you, Eileen, and all best wishes for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dearest Eileen ,Merry Christmas to you ! I enjoy your colorful birds shots !Thank you for sharing this !

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. I always appreciate your comments.

BTW, Anonymous comments unless a name is included will not be published. Also, comments with links will be deleted.

Have a happy day, Eileen

Happy Monday!

Wishing everyone a great day and a ha ppy new week! "Sometimes miracles are just good people with kind hearts." Rick's Cafe, N...